Tuesday 29 March 2016

Reviews & Complaints On TGS CAPETOWN

Mrs Aparna is investor of TGS Constructions who contributed on TGS CapeTown; I welcome her work for composing a keen audit/ feedback on the property and helping other people to settle on their choice. Before setting off to his feeling let us get a complete picture on the particulars of TGS CapeTown : 
  • Location: Begur Road.

  • TGS Apartments Designed: 1BHK, 2BHK & 3BHK.

  • Apartments Ranging: 600 Sq. ft. - 1320 Sq. ft.

  • Price: 12 Lakh onward.

  • Amenities: Both Civic & Basic.

  • Contact no: 73 53 75 72 86.
TGS Capetown Reviews

TGS CAPETOWN, BEGUR ROAD

From Mrs Aparna

Myself Aparna comes from Delhi. Recently I moved to Bangalore and joined Software Company. I am searching an apartment in Hosa road or Begur road. I visited so many sites but I felt they are asking so much. One day me and mine friend visited one property Expo. Then I came across the TGS Constructions offerings apartments at affordable prices. Then I conduct search on TGS Constructions. I get to read few negative comments about TGS Constructions. I wonder whether they are fake or genuine. I have always been in the habit of reading the web reviews and read the TGS Construction reviews too. I am myself from the internet marketing field and somehow felt that these online reviews/comments may be fake because of their description and the language used. So I went to TGS Constructions one day and wanted to buy a flat in Hosa Road or Begur Road or near the area. I was amazed to find out those 650 sq. ft. flats at a price of just Rs. 14 lakhs. That was amazing and then again I was in doubt. So many doubts came to my mind. The company itself allowed me to talk to past customers and even the land owner. Then I checked all the papers through my own lawyer and found out that all was right and there was full title of the land also. These made me book the flats in TGS CAPETOWN, Begur Road. The constructions are about to start as per the last update. They keep in touch with me about every latest development. I am happy. I have not yet found anything bad about the company. 
But I would certainly like to hear from you any of your concerns, issues, complaints, feedback and reviews. Such TGS reviews ,complaints & feedback would educate all the customers and the prospective customers also would be benefited. Looking forward to read your comments.

Read more about TGS Constructions click here.

2 comments:

Vishu said...

TGS Captown is one of the best project fro TGS Constructions. It is located in best place and also offering such a nice price. The only complaint on this is delay in construction.

Unknown said...

Hi me too booked 2 flats in tgs cape town the thing is from the last 6 months I am waiting for the approval for the construction every time when I am asking about the approval they r stretching the date that's why a little worried about the projects. Now I am a little relaxed after reading aparnas review saying that aparna is verified the documents...